Cannondale’s Topstone Neo 5 Electric Bike is a Class 3 pedal assist gravel bike with the ability to go up 28 mph and range 70 miles on one charge.
Cannondale Neo5 Features
Here are the top features to consider when looking at buying a Cannondale Neo 5:
- SmartForm C1 alloy frame and a full carbon fork are lightweight, durable, and high-performance
- Shimano GRX 1 x 11-speed shifting and GRX hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable performance for rides across varied terrain
- Bosch Performance Line Speed motor and 500 Wh Power Tube battery provide pedal assist up to 28 mph with a maximum range of 70 miles / 113 kilometers
- Easy-to-use Bosch Purion display and control unit keeps you in command with a high-contrast data screen and intuitive mode selection no matter where or how you ride
- Dialed riding position is upright enough for comfort over the long haul and control when tackling gravel trails, yet still low and forward enough for speedy efficiency
- Comes with big 700c x 36 mm tires for grip and comfort; tons of clearance means room for tires up to 42 mm—there’s even room for fenders
- Multiple mounts provide space for water bottles, racks, and storage
- The easy-to-remove Boch’s PowerTube 500 battery takes 4-5 hours for a full charge
- The seat is the highly reviewed Fizik Aliante Delta
- Weight 33.9 Pounds
The Cannondale Topstone Neo 5 E-Bike is priced at $5,500 and you can buy it in Black at rei.com.
The Cannondale Topstone Neo 5 Electric Bike is a great choice for those who want to save some money and still get an excellent gravel ride. The downsides? You’ll have to buy your own pedals and there are cheaper e-bikes on the market!
To keep things interesting here’s an article about the downsides of buying or owning an electric bike. Happy pedaling 🙂