Comfortable and stylish Electra Townie Go e-bike from Electra is powered by the Bosch Active Line 250W motor and has a removable battery of 400-watt hours capacity.
The e-bike combines an easy-to-ride step-through aluminum frame with an 8-speed system.
Electra Townie Go Features
- Aluminum frame
- 250 W Bosch Active Line Gen 3 motor reaches a top assisted speed of 20 mph.
- Bosch Purion display tracks your ride statistics and makes changing between assist modes a breeze.
- Charging is quick and easy with the PowerPack 400 battery and 2 amp charger.
- Pedal-assist takes you 20–70 mi., with 4 levels of support from Eco to Turbo
- Patented Flat Foot Technology® ensures a relaxed, efficient pedaling position and lets you easily place both feet flat on the ground when you come to a stop
- Front and rear LED lighting provides visibility in low-light conditions
- Shimano shifter and rear derailleur provide smooth transitions through all 8 gears
- 26 x 2.35 in. balloon tires offer a smooth, stable ride over a variety of surfaces
- Mechanical disc brakes provide smooth and powerful stopping
- Equipped with color-matched fenders to keep you clean
- Custom Townie saddle and grips provide added comfort
- Customize your ride with a rear rack, basket or bell (not included)
Currently, the Electra Townie Go E-Bike is priced at $2,450 and you can buy it at rei.com.
If you’re interested in reading more about e-bikes here are a few other resources like e-bike maintenance costs, e-bike classes, and downsides of e-bikes.
I hope this will help you on your rides. Happy pedaling 🙂