The Cannondale Topstone Neo SL 2 Electric Bike is a Class 1 pedal assist gravel bike that goes up to 20 mph, powered by the Mahle X35 250W motor.
eBike Feature Guide
What you need to know before buying the new Cannondale Topstone Neo SL 2:
- SmartForm C2 Alloy frame and a full carbon fork are a lightweight yet durable combo
- Shimano GRX 400/600 drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes offer excellent on- and off-road performance
- Light and powerful Mahle ebikemotion X35 250W rear-hub drive system offers 3 levels of support for pedal assist up to 20 mph and a range of up to 47 mi. (75 km)
- Multiple gear and bottle mounts let you customize your carry
- Integrated top tube controller lets you turn the system on, select your assist level and see your battery charge at the touch of a button, keeping your handlebars uncluttered
- Rider fit is upright enough for comfort over the long haul and good control when tackling off-road terrain, yet low and forward enough for speedy efficiency
- Roomy frame and fork offer plenty of clearance for the included 700c x 42 mm tires
- A simple to use, easy-access charging port makes topping up the battery a breeze
- You can also plug in an optional range extender (not included and listed as coming soon!) for a total battery capacity of 450 Wh and take your rides even farther
- Seat is the highly reviewed Fizik Aliante Delta
- Weight 35.2 pounds
Cannondale Neo SL 2 Price
The Cannondale Topstone Neo SL 2 Electric Bike is priced at $3,600 and you can buy it at rei.com.
Cannondale Neo SL 2 Buying eBike Considerations
Cheaper than the Cannondale Neo 5 gravel bike which has a Bosch power system. This model does not include the pedals.