We Love to Ride Bikes…
We’re here to answer any questions you might have about cycling, and we know a thing or two. Our team is full of life-long riders who enjoy researching all things bike related – from road bikes for racing through the country with friends, to mountain biking on rugged trails in remote wildernesses around the world. We love them all!
You’ll find articles and guides focused on different types of bicycles including electric ones as well: Road bikes, Mountain Bikes (for exploring rough terrain), Hybrid Bikes which are great for commuting.
- What to Look for in Your Next Beach Cruiser BikeThere’s nothing like bike riding on your favorite beach. However, if you’re looking to make the experience even better, try it on a beach cruiser … Read more
- What To Wear Cycling in SummerIt’s summertime, and there’s nothing quite like cycling in the summer sun. Sadly, you can’t just put on any clothes, hop on your bike, and … Read more
- Exploring Mountain Biking in the Summer: What to Wear for Warmer TemperaturesThere are a few key things to remember that will help you stay comfortable and safe while Mt bike riding
- How to Adjust Your Bike Saddle CorrectlyCorrect saddle adjustment is a very important factor when it comes to getting the most performance and comfort from your bicycle. If the saddle position … Read more
- Types of Bike Tires and How to Choose the Right OneShopping for the right bike tires can seem overwhelming. The selection of brands is large and diverse, and choosing the wrong ones can significantly impact … Read more
- Can I Put Fat Tires on a Regular Bike? The What and WhyCan I put fat tires on a regular bike? The simplest answer is yes, you typically can with a little effort, but how much do … Read more
- How to Use Your Bike in Winter TimeBiking in the winter can be intimidating. Whether you use your bike to commute to work in the city or you love to take a … Read more
- A Guide to Bike Parts, Names, and SizesSearching for a new bicycle can be overwhelming if you are new to the cycling world. Bikes come in a variety of styles and sizes … Read more
- A Review of the Best Cycling Caps to Wear This WinterWhy should I wear a cap while cycling? Long story short, for protection and comfort. A cap offers protection against different factors like UV rays, … Read more