We Love to Ride Too…
Welcome to BikeLVR.com, a site dedicated to (you guessed right!) bike lovers in the New England area.
We are a passionate bunch who enjoys researching and writing about all things bike-related: from reviewing cycling shoes to sharing our latest mountain biking adventures here in New Hampshire.
If you live in New England and love cycling (whether that’s just commuting to work or riding the local trails with your family during the weekends), you’ve come to the right place!
What will you find on BikeLVR.com?
- Our favorite bike trails in the Massachusetts, Vermont, NH, and Maine area
- Our honest reviews of cycling clothing and gear
- Our recommended local bike stores
- The best tips for beginner cyclists and families
- Articles and guides focused on different types of bicycles, including road bikes, mountain bikes, hybrid bikes, and eBikes (which have greatly improved our morning commute!)
We are happy you’re here!
- How To Pick The Perfect Bike Trailer For Kids, Pets & CargoIf you’re looking to buy a bike trailer, you cannot miss our in-depth guide. We review the best trailers on the market for children, dogs, and cargo
- Should I use a Presta Valve vs Schrader Valve? Complete 2022 GuideAn age-old bike questions is should I use Presta vs. Schrader valves on mike bike? If you are new to biking, this debate might be … Read more
- Updated for 2022 – What shoes should I wear biking?Do you need really bike shoes? The case for and against and a few shoes we would recommend.
- The Unexpected Benefits for Cycling SeniorsThere are a lot of benefits for cycling as we get older, mostly because we tend to be less active as we age. This leads … Read more
- What are Best Cycling Caps to Wear This Summer?Cycling caps are an essential part of activewear for cycling in all different seasons. The article will go into detail about the best use cases: winter, summer, men and women.
- A Guide to Bike Parts and Names for BeginnersUnderstanding basic bicycle anatomy is essential for any bike owner. Most bikes have similar parts, and this guide provides an overview of the essential and optional bike parts you might find on any bike.
- How to Add a Kickstand to an eBikeWhile you may have fallen in love with your eBike, you’ve probably realized that it doesn’t come with a kickstand. Don’t worry; some bikes just … Read more
- Do You Need a Bike Light in MA?Bikers should exercise the same amount of care as any vehicle driver on the road. Similar to those who drive cars, motorcycles, or other vehicles, … Read more
- How To Put a Woman’s E-Bike on a Bike RackFor a top tube bike, this is a relatively easy task. However, women’s e-bikes can have different frames and may not work well for some … Read more
Current eBike Price List
Updated on: September 22, 2022
Every week we pick up to 50 top eBikes from 10 brands and update our list.
|Brand||Bike type||Bike name||Deal||Price||URL|
|RadPower||off-road||RadRover 6 Plus High Step||$1,599||$1,999||https://bit.ly/3AJotCr|
|RadPower||off-road||RadRover 6 Plus Step-Thru||$1,599||$1,999||https://bit.ly/3RbAm9H|
|RadPower||off-road / folding||RadExpand 5||$1,399||$1,599||https://bit.ly/3QZEKIQ|
|RadPower||commuter||RadCity 5 Plus High-Step||-||$1,999||https://bit.ly/3AJLwwQ|
|RadPower||commuter||RadCity 5 Plus Step-Thru||-||$1,999||https://bit.ly/3cjJpXe|
|RadPower||commuter||RadCity 4 High-Step||$1,399||$1,599||https://bit.ly/3pHCkmw|
|RadPower||commuter||RadCity 3 Step-Thru||$1,399||1,599||https://bit.ly/3AJLwwQ|
|ZugoBike||fat-tire||Rhino Electric Fat Bike||$1,999||$2,199||https://bit.ly/3KffWKx|
|ZugoBike||fat-tire||Rhino Step-thru Fat Bike||$1,999||$2,199||https://bit.ly/3wqQ7l1|
|Specialized||road||Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon||$5,249.99||$7,000||https://www.specialized.com/us/en/turbo-creo-sl-comp-carbon/p/184435?color=293307-184435|
|Specialized||road||Turbo Levo Alloy||-||$5,800||https://www.specialized.com/us/en/turbo-levo-alloy/p/188255?color=317322-188255|
|Specialized||road||Turbo Vado SL 5.0 EQ||$4,750||https://www.specialized.com/us/en/turbo-vado-sl-5-0-eq/p/154892?color=263681-154892|
|Specialized||road||Turbo Como SL 5.0||$4,200||$4,800||https://www.specialized.com/us/en/turbo-como-sl-5-0/p/200354?color=322700-200354|
|Specialized||road||Turbo Vado SL 4.0 Step-Through EQ||-||$4,000||https://www.specialized.com/us/en/turbo-vado-sl-4-0-step-through-eq/p/188206?color=317862-188206|
|GoCycle||commuter||Gocycle G4 White||-||2,749.17||https://gocycle.com/webstore/gocycles/gocycle-g4/gocycle-g4-white-2022/|
|Co-op Cycles||commuter||Cycles Generation e1.1 Electric Bike||-||$1,499||https://bit.ly/3AJ0cMN|
|Co-op Cycles||commuter||Cycles CTY e1.1 Electric Bike||-||$1,599||https://alnk.to/9mkDhdY|
|Electra||Cruiser||Go! Step-Through Electric Bike - Women's||-||$1,599.99||https://electra.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bikes/electra-bikes/electra-e-bikes/cruiser-go-step-thru/p/35207/?colorCode=bluelight|
|Electra||Cruiser||Townie Go! 7D Step-Through Electric Bike||-||$1,899.99||https://electra.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bikes/electra-bikes/electra-e-bikes/townie-go/townie-go-7d-step-thru/p/35273/|
|Electra||Cruiser||Townie Go! 8D EQ Step-Through Electric Bike||-||$2,450||https://bit.ly/3R41iaO|
|Electra||Cruiser||Townie Go! 5i Step-Through Electric Bike||-||$2,950||https://bit.ly/3Uu2IhA|
|Electra||Cruiser||Townie Go! 5i Step-Over Electric Bike||-||$2,950||https://bit.ly/3fbwacf|
|Electra||commuter||Townie Path 9D Step-Through Women's Bike||-||$780||https://bit.ly/3qVQBwv|
|Electra||commuter||Townie 7D Step-Through Bike||-||$630||https://bit.ly/3qVKg3Y|
|Electra||commuter||Loft 7D Women's Bike||-||$650||https://bit.ly/3UGxILE|