We Love to Ride
Welcome to BikeLVR.com, We are every day bikers who enjoy researching and writing about all things bike-related: from reviewing what we use on our e-bike to sharing our latest mountain biking adventures here in New England.
- Our favorite New England bike trails in the Massachusetts, Vermont, NH, and Maine area
- Tips for beginner cyclists and families so they 💖 to ride
- Bike FAQ to answer your top questions
Where to start:
Latest Bike Articles
- Electric vs Regular Bikes: Which Is Better for You?Are electric bikes better than traditional bicycles in terms of speed, environmental impact, and cost efficiency? Let’s review the data.
- Is Your Bike Too Big? Essential Factors for RidersDiscover how to determine if your bike is too big and learn the essentials of proper bike fitting, balancing comfort and control for a better ride.
- Bike Pump Mechanics: How Does a Bike Pump Work?Discover the mechanics of your bike pump and learn how to keep your tires inflated. Why do you get flat tires, and what is the importance of regular pressure checks for a smooth ride?
- Cycling Sun Protection Guide: Essential TipsOne of the best things about cycling is that you get to spend quality time outdoors. Cycling is fantastic exercise and recreation, but spending long … Read more
- How to Find a Kickstand for Your E-Bike: Quick Guide – Updated for 2023Finding the perfect kickstand for your e-bike can be a daunting task, especially with so many options available on the market. Kickstands not only offer … Read more
- Bike Parts and Names for BeginnersMost bikes have similar parts, and this guide provides an overview of the essential and optional bike parts you might find on any bike.
- Best Winter Cycling Caps for the ColdRead about the Best Winter Cycling Caps. Stay warm and stylish on your cold-weather rides with our expert guide to choosing the perfect winter cycling cap.
- Unraveling the Mystery: The Subtle Distinctions Between Men’s and Women’s BicyclesHistorically, bike makers focused most of their research and production on men’s bikes. Bikes for women had less premium hardware, fewer color choices, and fewer … Read more
- Maintenance Costs for an Electric BikeBack in 2013 one of our colleagues was working on developing the software and testing one of the first Bosch e-bikes on the market. At … Read more
- 7 Essential Features of Your Perfect Beach Cruiser Bike – Latest Tips 📣There’s a joy in cycling along the shore, with the salty sea breeze flowing through your hair and the calming sound of waves meeting the … Read more
- 4 Steps to Revitalize Your Rusty Bike ChainEvaluating the Condition of Your Bike Chain When confronted with a rusty bike chain, the first step is to assess its condition. Is it just … Read more
- 5 Easy Ways To Improve Your Bike RideEmbarking on your cycling journey can be both exciting and intimidating, especially for those who are new to the sport. Cycling is a versatile and … Read more